Please refresh your pages & clear your history regularly so you are not viewing old information.
The Community Health Centres of Northumberland is a non-profit, community-governed organization that provides primary health care, dental services, health promotion and community development services using multi-disciplinary teams of health providers. We have an immediate opening for a casual Certified Dental Assistant.
- Successful completion of Dental Assisting (Level I or II) program from a recognized college
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of dental office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Great customer service attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- HARP certification required
- Chair-side dental assisting, maintaining asepsis in the Dental Clinic
- Exposing and processing radiographs
- Helping to improve the efficiency of the Dental Clinic of the Community Health Centres of Northumberland
- Providing some clerical services for the Dental Clinic;
- Greeting clients, answering and returning phone calls, handling client finances, receiving payments, maintaining client records and coordinating client flow, scheduling client appointments to meet daily and weekly clinic goals.
Please submit your application directly to
Lisa Tamblyn, Dental Office Coordinator email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, The Community Health Centres of Northumberland will provide assistance to applicants who request accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
We are passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals and dreams through mastering financial literacy and entrepreneurship