Professional hand-pulled noodles Master Chef
Nouilles de Lanzhou restaurant, which is located in Chinatown Montreal, is selling the traditional hand-pulled noodles from Northwest of China.
Because of the extension of our business, we are looking for a Chinese noodle master chef to make our special hand-pulled noodles in Lanzhou-style.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding the features of wheat, dough and noodles;
- Responsible to preparing dough for noodles;
- Able to make beef broth for noodles;
- Able to make different size and shape of noodles (such as: MoXi, Xi, ThreeXi, TwoXi, JoYe, Kuan and DaKuan) as well as customers' requirements.
- 5+ years related experience on professional hand-pulled noodles;
- Professional hand-pulled noodles skills;
- Holding the certificate in hand-pulled noodles chief;
- Minimum high school degree;
- Ability to communication in English or French language is mandatory; ability to communicate in Mandarin is desirable
Full-time (Min 37 hrs. per week) with a 18 month contract
Wage is $22.00 Cdn. per hour.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you to join our team!